This autumn, experience Guinness Storehouse Seafest
A celebration of the very best of Irish seafood and stout.
The Guinness Storehouse Seafest is a three month celebration of Ireland’s world-famous seafood and how it perfectly pairs with stouts and beers. This festival will showcase not only the famous friendship between oysters and Guinness, which first hit headlines back in 1837, but also presents new, contemporary taste combinations of the best of beer and the best of seafood.Visit Guinness Storehouse Seafest in autumn for your chance to experience:
- Curated seasonal Storehouse Seafest specialities in our renowned 1837 restaurant, including a Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East showcase dish, as well as classic oysters paired with Guinness. All dishes come with a beer sommelier’s recommendation for a paired brew
- Pop-up oyster shucking stations every Friday, where visitors can try the best of Irish oysters alongside a complimentary taster of new Storehouse Seafest Stout - created specifically to compliment seafood
- Each Saturday experience a sample of our specially-created Guinness-blackened smoked salmon, alongside tasters of the festival’s Storehouse Seafest Stout
NOT TO BE MISSED: SHOWCASE SUPPER CLUBS
Each month in autumn, Guinness Storehouse will also play host to a Seafeast Supper Club - spectacular showcase events curated by our award-winning Head Chef and led by our expert beer sommelier on the night. This will be a one-off opportunity to experience a sumptuous ‘seafeast’ – featuring the very best of seafood and beer pairings, in the Home of Guinness. Tickets are €69.50 per person, inclusive of all courses and beer pairings.
Book your place at the Storehouse Seafest Supper Club on
- Friday, 27th of September, doors at 19:30
- Friday, 11th October, doors at 19:30
- Friday, 8th November, doors at 19:30
The Guinness Storehouse Seafest is part of Taste the Island campaign by Fáilte Ireland, showcasing the very best of Ireland’s food and drink culture.
Please note the Seafest Supper Club ticket does not include a tour of the Guinness Storehouse, but should you like to tour the Home of Guinness on the same evening, we recommend purchasing a tour ticket for 5pm entry, and you can make your way to the 1837 restaurant from 7.30pm.