1. Open to all Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom entrants age 18+ except employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion will run between 6th March 2023 and 13th March 2023. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
3. To be eligible for a chance to win, entrants must follow the instructions given on the competition post.
4. The Promotion is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
5. The winner will be electronically drawn at random on or before 13th March 2023 notified by email, telephone OR private message within two days.
6. Each winner will receive one pair of tickets for the Guinness Storehouse Experience which includes Self-Guided Tour, Entry to Guinness Tasting Rooms, Entry to Gravity Bar and a pint of Guinness (18+), Guinness 0.0 (18+), or a non-alcoholic drink. Travel and accommodation are not included in this prize package.
7. If a winner does not respond to the notification within two days, a new winner will be drawn using the process outlined above.
9. Without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a stamped addressed envelope for such a response) to the Promoter’s address set out below, the winner's surname and county, and (if applicable) the winning entry. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
10. The winner may be required to take part in publicity (only if aged over 25).
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or this promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
13. The Promotion and the Promoter's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering into the Promotion, entrants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from all and any claims and liabilities which might arise in relation to the Promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information
you provide will only be used for communications associated with this promotion in accordance with paragraph 10 or for further communication if you have specifically opted into receive this.
14. By participating in the Promotion, the entrants license and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display his/her entry for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use.
15. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
16. This promotion and these terms are governed by the law of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
17. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Guinness Storehouse Limited (00510607) of Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, London, NW10 7HQ
Please Drink Responsibly. DrinkAware.ie.