1. Open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- This promotion will run between Friday 16th June 2023 at 2pm and Monday June 19th at 12pm. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- To be eligible for a chance to win, entrants must answer the question commenting on the In-Feed post on the main Instagram profile, as well as agree to promotion T&Cs.
- The Promotion is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday, June 19th and notified that day via Instagram. There will be one winner.
- The winner drawn for the prize draw will win a pair of tickets to Bicep at Guinness Storehouse on June 21st 2023. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If a winner does not respond to the notification within 24 hours, a new winner will be drawn using the process outlined above.
- The winner must arrive with their guest for the concert on June 21st, and must show a valid photo I.D. to confirm their name and age before gaining entry.
- Without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a stamped addressed envelope for such a response) to the Promoter’s address set out below, the winner's surname and county, and (if applicable) the winning entry. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or this promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promotion and the Promoter's Facebook and Instagram pages are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering into the Promotion, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from all and any claims and liabilities which might arise in relation to the Promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for communications associated with this promotion in accordance with paragraph 10 or for further communication if you have specifically opted into receive this.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by the law of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Guinness Storehouse Limited (209698) of St James’s Gate, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Please Drink Responsibly. DrinkAware.ie.