Terms and Conditions for Guinness Storehouse Six Nations Discounted Entry– January, February & March 2020
(Please note that the Six Nations Championship Trophy will be in the Storehouse on the following dates inclusive only)
January 30th – 31st
February 3rd – 7th
March 2nd – 6th
- The Discount is not open to Guinness Storehouse employees or contractors, their immediate family members or staff of any associated companies, including promotional partners or anyone professionally involved with this Competition.
- Use of this discount shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions. Usual Guinness Storehouse ticketing Terms & Conditions of Purchase also apply within this offer. Please see other Terms and Conditions here.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in the discount becoming non - redeemable. This shall be at the sole discretion of Guinness Storehouse and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The discount does not apply to any tickets bought online or via any third parties.
- The offer provides entry at a discounted rate of 13 euro for visitors in possession of: a) A 2020 Six Nations game ticket (male or female matches); b) A Rugby Team Jersey from any of the participating Six Nations - Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland, Italy or France; or (c) a specific marketing email from selected Rugby Union Representative Bodies and any of these is presented upon entry to the Guinness Storehouse.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older. This offer does not apply to Junior tickets.
- This offer does not apply to Group or Family Tickets.
- Offer is valid from Thursday 30th January 2020 at 9:00 GMT until closing on Sunday 8th March 2020 at 17:00 GMT.
- The discount is offered as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternative, or other alternative to the stated discount shall be offered or made available.
- No other correspondence will be entered into concerning eligibility for discount and Guinness Storehouse’s decision is final.
- Guinness Storehouse reserves the right to withdraw or amend this discount, and or these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
- Neither Guinness Storehouse nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this offer.
- Neither Guinness Storehouse nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of use of this discount.
- Dates are subject to change.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
St. James’s Gate