These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®.
The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission.
By purchasing tickets for GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
- Adult Earlybird tickets must be redeemed at GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® between 9.30 and 11.30am, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®. Adult Earlybird tickets used in combination with any other ticket must still be redeemed between 9.30 and 11.30am.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® and all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to close GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® or any part of it. In the event of such closure, GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®.
- From time to time GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® and/or any authorised third party.
- Only food and beverage purchased from GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® may be consumed in GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®.
- GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® is suitable for visitors under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above whilst visiting GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®. Children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® where alcoholic beverages will be available but they will not be served alcohol and/or allowed to consume alcohol.
- Pets or animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®.
GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
- Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
- In addition to the foregoing, where a person has caused damage he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour;
- All persons entering GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave;
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®;
- GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking or your visit with us, we ask that you contact us, care of The Visitor Experience Manager, GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®, St. James's Gate, Dublin 8, or alternatively at email@example.com.