Here at the Home of Guinness, we are taking every precaution to ensure a safe and enjoyable welcome for our visitors while still promising an unforgettable experience and a top-notch pint of Guinness.
BOOKING ONLINE FOR A SAFE AND SPACIOUS VISIT
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff we’ve limited the number of people we will welcome at any one time. This allows for comfortable physical distancing and for an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone. Therefore, we strongly recommend booking your visit in advance to secure an available timeslot for you and your group.
Book one of our restaurants in advance* to enjoy the best of Irish Food and a spacious dining area for you and your party.
*In line with the updated Irish Government regulations regarding indoor hospitality, customers will need to provide a valid photo ID and Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months to access Bars and Restaurants on the Fifth Floor. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES AT A GLANCE
A warm welcome awaits
- From the friendly staff at the famous gates to the head chef in our 1837 restaurant, everyone at the Guinness Storehouse has completed the Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter training
- We have limited capacity to ensure comfortable physical distancing and an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone
- We have stringent protocols around hygiene, with hand sanitisation points also available throughout the experience
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff, including food and drink service. This includes staff behind Perspex screens.
- As well as staff on hand to assist, we’ve installed additional signage to guide your visit
- In the event of a Covid-19 incident in the Guinness Storehouse, we are obliged to share your information with the HSE for contact tracing purposes. Your information will be kept securely for 28 days by the Storehouse. Contact details are only required for the lead booker of your tickets when indoor hospitality is selected.
Ahead of your visit, we’re asking you to:
- Please book online in advance and arrive five minutes ahead of your visit time
- Face coverings are mandatory in retail areas such as shops, visitor attractions and shopping centres. To that end, we are asking all visitors to the Guinness Storehouse to wear face coverings, to ensure the safety of other visitors and staff. This is an essential requirement, and we will not be able to admit visitor access without face coverings. Face coverings are required in food and beverage areas, except when seated at your table. In certain instances, some people should not or do not have to wear face coverings.
- Please only bring hand luggage as we won’t be able to store bags or coats. Large packages, suitcases, and other large parcels are not permitted in the building. If your luggage is too large, you will be asked to reschedule your visit to another time
- If you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has experienced Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, please reschedule your visit for a later time
During your visit, we’re asking you to:
- Follow the instruction and guidance of the staff who will be happy to answer any of your questions
- Adhere to the physical distancing guidelines during your visit – this will be detailed in our signage and staff will be on hand if you need guidance
- Keep your hands clean and if you need to cough or sneeze please cover your mouth
- Please follow our directions in relation to the use of lifts
- Please use contactless payment wherever possible - though cash will be accepted
- Lastly but importantly - please enjoy your visit