Join us on the Official Guinness Brewery Tour, exploring the past, present and future of St. James’s Gate. We invite you to come ‘Behind the Gates’ of our historic St. James’s Gate Brewery for the ultimate 3-hour Guinness experience. What better way to make your visit to Dublin than with the tour of a lifetime?
Tickets are €95 per person for the 3-hour walking tour and include:
- Guided access to St. James’s Gate including the Roast House, Brewhouse 4, the underground passenger tunnel and more
- An exclusive beer sampling of limited-edition brews in the Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- A guided beer and food tasting
- Adult admission to the Guinness Storehouse
- A Guinness-branded parting gift
THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE OF GUINNESS
You’ll begin your tour at the Roast House, where we roast our barley to 232 degrees Celsius. Next, see some of the oldest parts of the site, visiting the 200-year-old Vat Houses where Guinness was matured for months before being sent to the four corners of the world. Not many people get to say they’ve followed in Arthur Guinness’ footsteps through historic railway lines and across the cobbled stones! And, sure to be a highlight, you’ll get to experience the infamous underground passenger tunnel that leads to Brewhouse 4, our state of the art brewery where Guinness is brewed today.
After getting all those steps in, head to the Guinness Open Gate Brewery, our on-site experimental brewery, to sample limited edition brews not found anywhere else in the world. The tour finishes with a guided beer and food tasting led by your specialist guide in the Guinness Storehouse. We’ll also send you home with a gift to commemorate your tour and your time at Guinness.
Capacity and tour times are limited so don’t miss out on the opportunity to book this bucket-list experience or fantastic present for a loved one!
INFORMATIONS RELATIVES À LA VISITE
1. By booking this ticket please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of purchase for the Guinness Brewery Tour. We ask that you wear comfortable, closed toed shoes, long sleeves and trousers, and to please dress for the Irish weather!
2. At this time we can only offer the Guinness Brewery Tour in English